Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Dennis Kucinich 2008--Thoughts by GB

The issues that I really care about are Abortion and Gay Rights.

As a woman myself, thinking about not having my right to choose what I do with my body infuriates me. Thinking about an old fat man who doesn’t know making a decision for me is horrible. I believe that no woman makes this decision easily. Thinking about it who wants to do it? It’s painful and mentally difficult, you have to live with that decision for the rest of your life. I think that in this clip Obama says it perfectly. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hym1BW7Ep2A . On the topic of Gay marriage neither Obama nor McCain support Gay marriage, however Obama does support civil unions.


Here is the man that I think should be president plain and simple: Dennis Kucinich!!!!!!!!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Mtr9OoNcJM .


Although Gay Rights or Women Rights are the biggest issues in America at this time, they are issues with the younger voters. When I am asked about my political view I tell them anyone who supports Gay Marriage and is Pro-Choice. This is something that will end up becoming a bigger issue and the only candidate that is close to what I would like to here is Obama. So, Obama is my vote. I hope that he can do great things in office and hopefully he will get the vote and win!

No comments: