Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Thoughts by KZ



I am an international student in United States. To be honest, I don’t know much about the election and things about the two candidates. After I read the books and information about the two candidates, I hope Obama will win tonight. And I think many people in United States or even other countries people have the same thought as me. We can see how many products are about Obama 08’ or something related to Obama.





















We think Obama can change the United States, or even though the whole world. If Obama become a president of United States, he may become a hero of Americans.

If Obama become a president tonight, the world will change. He is a successful black person. He gives black people more right, and change the bad situation in United States now days. People think Obama can change things in USA; he will be the best president in USA ever.
Here is the YouTube that showed people:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHEO_fG3mm4&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghSJsEVf0pU&feature=related
I like what they say in the video. It was so cool!
This is YOUR America, MY America, And OUR America!

No comments: