Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Thoughts by MS

To tell you the truth, I don’t really know much about politics; however, I feel that I know more about politics today than back then when I was a young girl. By learning more about U.S history, it has made me more into the political views and figuring out which candidate would be best for America. It has also made me more concerned of my country, the people, the economy, and etc. With the election today, I would vote for Barack Obama for he is more pro-choice than McCain, who is pro-life. Through his speech and the book he wrote, I agree to the changes he wants to make for the community and that there should be some changes going on in America. Even if Barack Obama loses, the history over time would have changed for if McCain won, Senator Palin would be the first woman to become vice-president. Either way it has never been done before, having a woman or black man. To me even though McCain knows more about politics than Obama and McCain has experienced being the prisoner of war, he is not fit to be the next president of America where Obama is very young and knows how the community is going, whether it’s in a bad condition or not and Barack Obama supports health care for the poor. He’s not as strict as McCain who is against abortion and believes little of women’s rights. To me, Obama would get more, better support from poor/3rd world countries than McCain.

As for the vice-president for both of the candidates, I believe that Senator Palin is not fit to become the vice-president if McCain wins because I don’t like the idea that she is against gay rights. True that both Senators are against gay rights but on Obama’s side, they are looser about it.

Here’s a video of why you should not vote for McCain and Palin

The reasons why we should vote for BARRACK OBAMA

No comments: