Tuesday, November 4, 2008

My View on the 2008 Election--Thoughts by JM


This election, like any election, is a key moment in our nation’s history. We must be prepared for the consequences of our actions as a population. As the great Dan Quayle once vaguely stated, “We are ready for any unforeseen event that may or may not occur.” I truly hope Mr. Quayle is correct, because if something happens, something else will likely happen as a result. If I were old enough to register and vote, I’d write in Dan Quayle. I agree more with Dan Quayle than I suspect I ever will with Obama or McCain. Dan Quayle believes that the future will be better tomorrow, and he has indeed made good judgments in the future. Who else could come up with such fantastically quotable quotes?




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I win.