Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Thoughts by RR

This election is making history and even if Obama loses, which would be a big disappointment, but I wouldn’t be surprised. It’s still amazing that he’s gotten this far and I’m so proud that a black man is finally about to stand up make a change for the people. His efforts are solely to help the people and make a positive change for the better of the world. If Obama wins then I will be so happy, I’ll jump up and down and it’ll be just like the movie Head of State, with Chris Rock. One thing is that I’ll be really scared for Obama, though, because I would be afraid that someone might try and kill him and we don’t need that. We need a leader that remains alive to grow old and spread their experiences with the youth. We need examples to show that I worked hard for what I believed in and I’m still here to show for it. We lost Martin, Jesus, Malcolm X, and it would be devastating if someone was to kill Obama. I think the whole black community might go even crazy. If he loses I think almost every black person might shed a tear. I just hope he wins because if McCain does, I’m moving to Australia.

No comments: