Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Thoughts by ID


To be honest, I’ve never known as much about politics in my life as I know these days. I’ve never been so anxious about a presidential election before in my life, perhaps because I didn’t pay much attention to them. I understand what each presidential candidate stands for, and possibly, how they’re run the country. I see the ups and downs of both candidates, and probably see more downs of one of them than I see of the other. Who each candidate has chosen for their vice president also shows what kind of person they are, and also what they care about. Because of this, in my opinion, it has become rather easy for me chose who I want to be the next president of America.
Because who the presidential candidates are, I have become anxious and almost energetic with anxiety about the results. If the results turn out the way I want them to turn out, then I’ll probably cry with happiness. If not, then, I’ll probably move to Canada. I have probably been anxious to the point that there are thoughts racing through my head and I become extremely worried, mostly about things that will just impact me, but I’ve never been more anxious than I am today. If the results turn out to be what I don’t want them to me, it’ll not only impact me, but also the future of America.
Honestly, I think the candidate who should be president is Barack Obama . His choices on how he’s going to spend time in office are, in my opinion, by far the best. They are wise decisions, will help turn America back into the nation that it was supposed to be. He has not only proposed the wisest decisions on how he’s going to spend his time in office, but his choice of vice-president was extremely smart. His soon-to-be vice-president Joe Biden has had many more years of experience in government and congress than Sarah Palin, John McCain’s chosen vice-president. Plus, differently from Palin, he makes his point clear and his decisions easily understood.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WMhQBlAsLmI&feature=related

This is probably Sarah Palin’s worst interview yet.

No comments: